Saturday, March 5, 2016
Nebraska, United States
In Huskers I80 TB Firehouse TBS80
This is not collectible.
Use TB7M5KJ to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
To go see where games are played. Video games, sports games, games of any kind. Please take and share pics of me visiting places like this.
About This Item
I am in a race to get as many miles as possible from March 2016 to March 2017. My Owner will give me new goals after that time has passed. PLEASE KEEP ME MOVING!
In addition to points for the most miles I get additional Adventure points for the following:
A racer can earn one adventure point every time...
- it visits or is dropped in a mega-event.
- its logged visit is enhanced with at least one uploaded image.
- it visits or is dropped in a cache which has at least 75 favorite points.
- it visits or is dropped in one of the 51 "oldest geocaches in a US state" (as listed here.) (2 points for "Mingo.")
- it visits or is dropped at Groundspeak Headquarters.
- it visits a cache with difficulty 5 (1 point) or terrain 5 (1 point) or both (2 points). (But please don't drop it there, its owner wants it to keep moving!)
- it changes hands. (This is to reward dropping as opposed to visiting: a well-traveled cacher can give a racer lots of miles, and that's fine, but being moved from cacher to cacher is perhaps more adventurous.)
Multiple adventure points may be earned with one log. Example: your racer is dropped in Mingo (2 points) with an uploaded photo (1 point). Mingo has been favorited well over 75 times (in fact over twenty times that) (1 point). The TB is grabbed from Mingo by another cacher (1 point). A total of 5 adventure points has been won.
Tracking History (6.8mi) View Map