Travel Bug Dog Tag
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Møre og Romsdal, Norway
In the hands of Lothark.
This is not collectible.
Use TB84D5 to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
Hi! Thanks for finding me! I began my journey on May 11, 2011. Starting point was a little island named Harøya off the west coast of Norway. Harøya is west of Molde and north of Ålesund.
- My first mission was to go to (Sweet Home) Chicago where my original owner was born and raised.
- (Mission Completed June 4, 2012 - Stavanger - Chicago)
- My second mission was to travel to Florida near a U.S. Naval Base where my owner was stationed.
- (Mission Completed)
- My third Mission was to travel back to Europe.
- (Mission Completed - February 25, 2018 - New York - Finland)
My next mission is to return to Norway and be reunited with my original owner.
Please take me to a populated location and hopefully I will find my way back to the west coast of Norway near Ålesund or the Geiranger region.
P.S. Post pics along the way!
As of April 3, 2018, I have travelled over 42,369 KM (26,000 miles) or more than the circumference of the world on just under 400 stops!!
About This Item
No additional details available.
Gallery Images related to Travel Bug Dog TagView All 33 Gallery Images
Tracking History (26636.2mi) View Map