Found this item? Log in.
Printable information sheet to attach to Divine Eye
Print Info Sheet
|There is 1 user watching this listing.
Saturday, 10 April 2004
The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.
Use TBEFBE to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
This Travel Bug is supposed to visit places where I have been myself at some point of my life and that have some meaning to me. I have such good memories of these places that I sent my eye to see them once again. The goal places are listed below, and I would greatly appreciate pictures of those things and places uploaded here.
Some of the goal places have more precise description (Like the address in Appleton, Wisconsin, USA: I lived there when I was 4 years old), and some places are just a name of a city. If you can, please submit photos of the precise places, but also pictures of the general area (town, cache location etc.) are most welcome. Of course, if there's no precise description after the city name, just upload nice or not so nice pictures of the city or location. Pictures along the way - even if they're not on the goal list - are naturally most
Once a goal is achieved, I'll update this Travel Bug page so that the next Bug finders can figure what to do with the eye next. I also might add more goals for the travel bug during it's journey. The eye does not need to visit the locations in any particular order. And don't take too much stress about completing the goals. It's the journey that counts.
If you have question(s) about some particular goal, please email me via my profile page.
Please do not send this Travel Bug to anyone/anywhere! It's meant to travel from cache to cache with geocachers themselves. Otherwise I would just send it straight to the locations in the list myself. ;)
- Austria, Hallstatt
- Austria, Wien: A heavy metal bar 'Graffiti' in the 1st district.
- Austria, Hölle (near Neusiedl am See)
- Czech Republic, Cheb
- Czech Republic, Praha
- Czech Republic, Brno
- France, Paris: Pere Lachaise cemetery highlights (Jim Morrison et al.)
- Spain, Figueres: Dali Museum
- Switzerland, Gruyeres: HR Giger museum
- Switzerland, Interlaken (& the Jungfrau area)
- Netherlands: Purmerend
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Slovakia, Bratislava: A pub called KGB
- UK, London: London Dungeon
- UK, Brighton: Beach
- USA, WI, Appleton: 57 Mahler Court (if it still exists)
- USA, WI, Appleton: Former Institute of Paper Chemistry (it's nowadays in Georgia)
- USA, WI, Milwaukee: Zoo
- USA, NY, NYC: Especially Manhattan some Brooklyn too
- USA, LA, New Orleans: Bloody Mary (a voodoo person, not the drink ;)
- USA, LA, New Orleans: View from Rue de Pere (with the street name visible)
- USA, LA, New Orleans: Food (Especially Muffuletta!)
- USA, FL: Disney World
Special extra goal!:
USA, NJ: Sopranos shooting locations. I've never visited them myself, but I'd like very much to see recognizable locations used when filming Sopranos. Especially Pine Barrens, but others too!
Gallery Images related to Divine EyeView All 8 Gallery Images
Tracking History (28369.3mi) View Map