blazerfan & SallyC's Revenge
In Oregon, United States
How Geocaching Works
The Cache is not at the above coordinates.
You must complete the challenge to get the final coords.
As revenge for the Oregon DeLorme Challenge and Counting Counties in Oregon SallyC and I have devised a little Challenge of our own.
Find 2 caches in each National Forest in Oregon
There are 13 of them: Deschutes, Fremont, Malheur, Mt. Hood, Ochoco, Rogue River, Siskiyou, Siuslaw, Umatilla, Umpqua, Wallowa-Whitman, Willamette, and Winema. You must find 2 caches within the boundries of each. One for me and one for Sally.
The Caches must be:
- Caches found previous to this cache being hidden are now OK
- Only one micro per forest will count (highly frowned upon)
- One Virtual or Earth Cache may be used for each forest
- Caches must be within the forest boundaries or in an obviously forested area very close to the boundary (This will be at my discretion. Once a cache is approved it can be logged by all for this cache)
- Some of these forests have now merged and the historic boundaries will be used. However 5 caches from the combined NF area can be used rather then 2 in each historic NF area if you choose.
- Located in the State of Oregon
Once you have completed the challenge submit your list (GC#s, bookmark list, GPX or loc file) to me and I will check it. I will be using ExpertGPS, mapquest and the DeLorme atlas to help me determine if your finds are within the forest boundries. Obviously the further into the forest you go the less chance of there being any question. Since this is just a game I'm not going to be overly picky.
Many thanks to reviewers ThunderEggs and Team B&S for publishing this cache. Normally caches that require e-mail communication are not allowed but they made a one time exception. Obviously they understood our need for revenge
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 10/26/2012 5:59:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time (12:59 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum