Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Erma river gorge is situated just 75km south-west of Sofia on the Serbian border.
The town of Trun is known also as the place in Bulgaria where the lowest temperature in the country is measured.
The gorge is impressive with the 100 meters high rocks on both sides and the turbulent river below that you can observe from the wooden bridge that is only 20 meters away from the place where the high rocks clash and the river goes crazy.
The view is breath-taking - to both Bulgaria and Serbia.
Our Erma River Gorge trip was specially aimed at placing our brand new cache, which we have prepared specially for the case. Having found our first cache on Belintash one week ago, we were really inspired and took the decision to arrange our own one, to hide it in some amazing place and to leave interesting stuff inside. So we bought a blue plastic box, and put inside the following items:
* a logbook with our welcoming message to all adventurers (please, do write your comments inside)
* two pencils and a sharpener (please, do use them to share your inspiration in the logbook)
* a personalized stashnote, with detailed instructions of "dos and don'ts" you have to consider with our beloved cache;-)
* and last but not least our specials presents to the visitors as follows:
1. 2 traditional Bulgarian rakia cups (for good times with friends:-)
2. 2 branded keyholders
3. a quartz stone, brought from another beautiful place
4. a sea shell
5. a "Sweden" patch
So, don't lose time! Be among the first adventurers to take advantage of the opportunity to see this wonderful place and feel the emotion to be in our steps and walk in our shoes;-)
With all our love,
Iliyana and Stanislav
(No hints available.)