How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Mystic Micro was the name that came to us at the same time so that is what CW13 and I chose to name this cache along the Mystic River.
There is easy parking on the south side of the Mystic River and even a nice long, grassy park to walk the geohound. This micro is not placed in the grassy park but rather near the Mystic River. Although it may be easy to spot from the right vantage point, it may not be easy to extract.
When retrieving and returning this micro to its resting spot, please :
- be careful not to fall in;
- do not let the micro end up where you cannot retrieve it;
- do not play in traffic;
- if the micro is in tight, do not break it trying to get it out, finesse not force will do;
- watch for muggles and other animals;
- You don't have to remove anything but the micro.
As with any cache, use appropriate caution and don’t get yourself in over your head. Standard rules apply meaning you must find it and sign the log for a smillie, BYOP!
Keep on caching, ClockWork13 & Loch Cache
Bire naq bhg
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum