This cache is placed by our scouts, aging 11-15, while we were at summercamp at the luttenberg, from July 21 'till August 1 2001. The cache is a small barrel, hidden 5 centimetres under a layer of dirt. The cache contains a camera, a logbook, some pens, and a piece of one of our uniforms. :) This is the stuff you aren't meant to take away. What you may replace by a different present, are a military-style cap, a small mirror and some kind of "knightrider-light".
Good luck in finding this cache!
- Update 05-09-10: Geocache Check, after almost 10 years the box is still in good shape. Check out the strong Leyline centre only 150 mtr's away. Coords are listed below. Click here for more info.
- Update 29/07/01: Coordinates are corrected
- Update 02/04/02 On April 1, 2002 Wouter, Joeri & Claran went back to the Luttenberg to check the cache. The cache was in good shape, and the camera has been replaced with a new one. As soon as we have the photo´s, we´ll post them here.
- Update 01-10-02: As you can read in the logs of september 30, some cachers are not too good to the surroundings of the cache. Please remember to respect nature and not to leave too many traces in your quest. We will check the cache next winter and if the surroundings look really bad, we will be forced to remove this cache for "mother nature's sake". :-(
- Update 15-09-05: The cache has been cleaned up, the camera is removed and a new logbook has been placed. On request of the Rover Crofts Groep the cache has now been adopted by BushMan_NL.
- Update 24-07-11: De Luttenberg is exactly 10 years old! A big thanks to the Rover Crofts Group and to all the geocachers who visited this cache and wrote almost 600 logs and made 120 pictures. To memorize this special occasion we've placed five small presents in the barrel plus a nice fresh geocoin for the first visitors.... And like in the old days: we've also put a camera in the barrel and hope that in a few months we can publish the pictures made by YOU !
- Update 18-11-11: The photo's are ready! You can watch them here...