This fairly challenging multi-cache is based on a nice circular walk. Pen and paper are recommended for you to record details as you progress.
- Waypoint - Micro-cache @ N 51° 26.721 W 000° 44.702. On the back of the stash note is written "CH FF=xxx". Note the value for FF.
- Waypoint - Waters Meet. Inside the lid is a label reading "CH WM=xxx". Note the value for WM.
- Waypoint - Building @ N51°26.066' W000°44.778'. In what year it was built? Note this as the value for MG.
- Waypoint - Milepost @ N 51° 26.063' W 000° 44.808'. Note the distance shown for HPC (this will be clear once you have seen the milepost) as MP.
- Optional - Quelm Lane.
- Waypoint - Quelm Bridge. On the back of the stash note is written "CH QB=xxx". Note the value for QB.
- Waypoint - Oak @ N51°25.606' W000°45.512'. How many trunks are there about 8 feet above the ground? (roughly as high as an adult can reach) Note this as the value for OT.
- Waypoint - Back of the Manor. On the back of the stash note is written "CH BM=xxx". Note the value for BM.
- Waypoint - BBC2. Inside is a label with the coordinates for BBC3.
- Waypoint - BBC3. Inside is a label reading "CH WH=xxx". Note the value for WH.
- Optional - Lost your bottle?
- Final - Cache @ N 51°26.XXX W 000°44.YYY Where XXX = MG-FF-WM-WH and YYY = (MG/BM)-MP-OT-BM+QB-200.
Please ignore value CC. It is no longer used in the calculation
We hope you have enjoyed this cache, and the bonus of being able to log many other caches on your way. Thanks to Warfield Parish Council for permitting the placing of the cache and to Mr. Dewdrop and lightweightcacher for allowing their caches to be incorporated into the route by the placing of clues in them. Thanks also to reviewer Eckington for working closely with me to ensure that the experimental aspects of this cache series can be accommodated.
| Kid Friendly Poison Plant Alert Dogs Allowed
Available year-round Dangerous area - use caution Off-trail Hiking Required Accessible in Winter
Mud! Beware of Muggles! More than .5 mile from Trailhead Wear bug repellant!