Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a quick cache and dash in this ever growing series. A magnetic 35mm film canister containing a logsheet and small pencil.
Henley-in-Arden Station as it is today, opened in 1908 on the newly constructed North Warwickshire Line replacing a previous branch terminus which was operational between 1894 and 1908. The North Warwickshire Line was instigated by the Birmingham & North Warwickshire Railway but this independant company bowed to financial pressures with the result that the project was taken over by the GWR in 1900.
The station is unmanned, has a large car park.
co-ords tweaked and hint improved as the station now has cctv cameras!
Erpgnathyne ubyr va cbfg, ernpu va naq hc