Taconic Travel Bug Lodge
In New York, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Welcome to the Taconic Travel Bug Lodge. This cache is intended to be a quick trading post for travel bugs and geocoins. It’s located just off the Taconic State Parkway, and route 55 in LaGrange, New York. Parking is available within 100’ in a dirt lot that is used as a park-and-ride just east of the cache. DO NOT try to park on the off ramp of the Taconic. The lot is accessed from route 55. Traveling south on Taconic, you’ll take the 55 East, Pawling exit. Pass under the overpass and look for the lot on your left. Traveling north, you’ll take the 55 East, Pawling exit and turn left into the lot almost immediately after getting on to route 55.
The cache itself is not designed to be hard to find. You’re looking for a 30cal. ammo can that’s hidden in another container. This cache should be able to be found year round and with as much as 5 feet of snow if you were that motivated to try. (is that a hint?) There is the possibility of being seen by lots of muggles, although the chances are that no one will notice you there.
1. Try to keep trackable trades 1 for 1.
2. If you don’t have a trade, but can help a trackable in its mission, feel free to take it.
3. Try to keep at least 4 trackables in the cache at all times.
4. If trackables have tags, please read them and take only those you feel you can help on their mission.
5. Sign the register and enjoy your stay.
V jbaqre vs Jbbql'f ubzr?
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:33:49 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:33 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum