How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
In order to save you some time:
- it's not at or near the header coordinates
- it's not at or near N47°03.255 E015°25.192
- it has nothing to do with wireless lan networks (no need to go wardriving as someone already did)
- that's just the first part of the puzzles of this cache (but probably the hardest)
- IT knowledge is not necessary
[Hint 1:] ..be zber?
[Hint 2:] Guvf svefg evqqyr qbrf abg erfhyg va nal pbbeqvangrf.
[Hint 3:] N fvatyr yvar pbagnvaf gur fbyhgvba.
[Hint 4:] Rnpu yrggre pna or genafyngrq gb n fcrpvsvp qvtvg, ohg abg ivpr irefn.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum