Perkkaa is known from the mid 1500's, and has an interesting history related to Alberga farm and Bergan's horse farm.
In 1970, K.A. Koskinen's heritage sold the land to Finnish Siemens Oy and the city of Espoo.
The first stone house was completed in 1972. The buildings near the cache place are from the year 1972.
Click here for more information about Perkkaa (in Finnish).
Sorry, no space for trackable items. And beware of the high amount of mugglers