Fill out your grid and claim this cache!
You pick the caches to fill your card!
THIS CHALLENGE ENCOMPASSES ALL THE LEVELS OF CACHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO FIND ONE CACHE IN EACH OF THE 9 TERRAIN LEVELS (with the same Difficulty level) OR ONE CACHE IN EACH OF THE 9 DIFFICULTY LEVELS (with the same Terrain level) OR A COMBINATION OF THE TWO (ie THE DIAGONALS). AFTER YOU HAVE DONE ALL 9 - BINGO - AND NOW YOU CAN CLAIM THE FIND.
This cache is at the posted coordinates,
but you must read the cache page for requirements to ensure that your log for this cache is valid!
The Difficulty is rated 5 because of the requirements of the challenge, but the Terrain rating relates to the Final cache.
This cache will be difficult either physically or mentally to give everyone's skills a test.
If you are a Puzzler then try for caches of increasing difficulty.
Are you a Hiker? Then the increasing terrain is your game!
If you are a true glutton for punishment then try the diagonal from 1/1 to 5/5.
Any Cache, Any Where, will get you there! This is not limited to caches placed in North Wales. That's just where the final is!
To claim a find on this cache you will have to list in your log the new caches that you have found since 14th Oct 2008, with the dates found, which complete a line in the Difficulty/Terrain grid in one of the following ways:
Any difficulty rating (in a straight line) is acceptable!
Any terrain rating (in a straight line) is acceptable!
ONLY ONE DIAGONAL IS NECESSARY!
from 1/1 to 5/5 or from 1/5 to 5/1!
know them, live them, love them
- Caches listed on Geocaching.com are the only caches valid for this challenge.
- Physical caches only - they must contain a logbook. Virtual, webcam, Earth Caches and event caches do not qualify.
- You cannot claim a cache that you own.
- Revisiting or using previously found caches does not qualify.
- Qualifying caches MUST BE ACTIVE. Archived/disabled caches DO NOT QUALIFY unless they are archived/disabled AFTER you found them.
- This cache will not qualify as a find for Difficulty 5 and Terrain 2.
- You may not log this cache as a find until all requirements have been met for each of the nine individual caches. All invalid finds will be deleted.
- All accidental finds (of this final cache) or non-qualifying logs WILL be deleted.
- HAVE FUN!
To Log this find you MUST list the qualifying finds in your log, with the dates found, or a link to a bookmarked list with each of your selected caches labelled with the Difficulty, Terrain and Dates found.
Here is an example of a Bookmark list:
WHO WON AT BINGO
Note - I'm doing this cache on an honour basis.
16/10/08 HOT OF THE PRESS
lostnwet (Bryan) has just joined the blue rinse club at MECCA