Where is it?? #10 - The Night Cache
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache is number 10 in the "Where is It??" series.
The series was originally started by The Machine and I recently discovered how much fun they are to find. The Machine has given me permission to extend the series and I've tried to stay true to the original concepts used in the first four caches in the series. I hope you enjoy these caches as much as I have.
How to find this cache:
- The cache is not hidden at the posted coordinates.
- Use the provided photo(s) to determine the location of the first stage.
- You will need a GPSr in order to find the second stage.
- The first stage is hidden within +/- 8 ft of the clown and contains coordinates for the start of the night cache hunt.
- The park is open until 11pm please respect the park hours, if you do not you are not only breaking the law but I will delete your log and you will not be permitted to log a find on this cache.
- Drive or walk to stage two, you'll find parking within 100 feet.
- At stage two begin strolling in the direction which the sign says walkers should go.
- Walk slowly in this direction scanning ahead of you with your flashlight keeping your eyes open for a white reflective Fire Tack.
- A Fire Tack is a thumb tack covered with reflective tape.
- The reflectors are not on private property so you don't need to shine your light on fences or into the residents yards.
- Once you see a reflector move to that location.
- Standing within eight feet of a reflector scan in all directions with your flashlight looking for the next reflector. All of the reflectors are white dots.
- As you spot each reflector move to that location. Stand within eight feet of the reflector (you may need to move around within the eight foot range) and scan in all directions with your flashlight at a distance of 100-200 feet for the next reflector.
- Repeat the prior step until you see four white reflectors aligned vertically. This is where you'll find the final cache; a bison tube.
Obgu culfvpny pnpurf ner ovfba ghorf uvqqra va gur fnzr snfuvba. Gurer ner avar ersyrpgbe fgntrf vapyhqvat gur svany ybpngvba, cyhf V'ir nqqrq fbzr sver gnpxf sbe erqhaqnapl nybat gur jnl fb lbh znl frr zber guna avar sver gnpxf.