St Mary, Burnham on Crouch

photo courtesy of www.essexchurches.info
St Mary's has been referred to as the Cathedral of the Marshes. There has been a church on the site since 1155 but the current church is 14th century in origin. In addition to a castellated south aisle, the west tower contains a modern ring of 6 bells cast in 1911 by John Warner & Sons of London.
The interior of the church is undivided between nave, chancel and aisles with a brick floor and if often used for musical concerts and recitals. The impressive pulpit is a memorial to William Auger a former churchwarder.
The above coordinates are for parking provided the car park gate is not locked in which case street parking is available.
To find the cache first find the following information:-
- Alfred Crush Auger
Natus est Maii AB 18CD
Mortuus est Maii E 18FG
Sepultus est Maii AB 18FG
- E C Harvey left HIS mark - July 4 1HJK
The cache is at N51 38.(C)(H-J-K)(J) E000 48.(F+D)(F-D)(A-B)
If anybody would like to expand on this series please do so. Could you please let sadexploration know first so he can keep track of the Church numbers and names to avoid duplication.