The dwarf smith made a very nice home in this cave, with beautiful benches and everything. He felt safe that very few big people would enter all the way into his deepest cave, so the hiding place behind the rocks should be safe.
- a good flashlight
- an extra flashligh and extra batteries
- helmet, kneepads and gloves
- first aid kit
These are my lava cave caches in Iceland:
- #1: GC1K5BA "Dollan". Diff:2.5 Terr:3 Depth:80m.
- #2: GC1P9TX "Gjábakkahellir". Diff:3 Terr:4 Depth:350m.
- #3: GC1PXCF "Hundraðmetrarhellir". Diff:3 Terr:3.5 Depth:100m.
- #4: GC1RMGT "Selgjárhellir". Diff:3 Terr:3 Depth:25m.
- #5: GC2BYDY "Rock/Scissors/Paper/Lizard/Spock". Diff:4. Terr:3. Depth 10m.
Gur ragenapr gb gur ybatrfg naq fgenvtugrfg pnir vf va n tbetr. Ng gur raq lbh penjy va ba gur evtug fvqr naq ybbx gb lbhe yrsg.