The dwarf smith made a very nice home in this cave, with
beautiful benches and everything. He felt safe that very few big
people would enter all the way into his deepest cave, so the hiding
place behind the rocks should be safe.
- a good flashlight
- an extra flashligh and extra batteries
- helmet, kneepads and gloves
- first aid kit
These are my lava cave caches in Iceland:
- #1: GC1K5BA "Dollan". Diff:2.5 Terr:3 Depth:80m.
- #2: GC1P9TX "Gjábakkahellir". Diff:3 Terr:4 Depth:350m.
- #3: GC1PXCF "Hundraðmetrarhellir". Diff:3 Terr:3.5
- #4: GC1RMGT "Selgjárhellir". Diff:3 Terr:3 Depth:25m.
- #5: GC2BYDY "Rock/Scissors/Paper/Lizard/Spock". Diff:4. Terr:3.
Gur ragenapr gb gur ybatrfg naq fgenvtugrfg pnir vf va n tbetr. Ng gur raq lbh penjy va ba gur evtug fvqr naq ybbx gb lbhe yrsg.