Mad Dogs and Englishmen is a song written by Noël Coward and first performed in The Third Little Show at the Music Box Theatre, New York, on 1 June 1931.
The song is especially known for the line "Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun" with which most verses begin and end.
Click here to listen to the song.
Try to follow the following criteria.
1. Find the cache
2. Find the clock in the picture above
3. Take a photograph of yourself at midday (the clock must clearly show the correct time).
4. Make sure you are seen holding the cache container and your GPS.
5. Also because the noonday sun can be dangerous you need to be wearing sunglasses and a silly hat.
As the window of opportunity to log this cache is so extremely narrow there is a very good chance that you may encounter other cachers when logging. This is ok and group photos are welcomed and encouraged.
You don't have to be mad to be a cacher...but it helps!
Roll of Honour
- Raksen FTFWP (First to Find with picture)
- reinikka STFWP
- Black Island
- WattwurmJana (Moscow time; special exception)
- Bergfex2000 (Moscow time; special exception)
- Mrs Eligarf