There are 81 possible Difficulty / Terrain combinations.
The challenge here is to do at least one of each
Once you've completed a cache for each combination & your 9x9 grid is complete, you can log this cache
You must have the Difficulty / Terrain grid in your profile so I can check that you've completed the challenge & done it in the right spirit.
I will delete any logs not meeting this criteria.
If you need to add the Difficulty / Terrain grid to your profile, I suggest you go to (Its Not About the Numbers
On to the cache.
Please do not log any of your own caches
For this part you may use any caches you have found since you started caching.
The cache is more of a cache and dash with nearby parking
Find one cache in each of the 9 Terrain Levels (with the same Difficulty level) OR One cache in each of the 9 difficulty levels (with the same Terrain level) OR a combination of the two (ie THE DIAGONALS). After you have done all 9 BINGO! - You can claim the find.
The Difficulty is rated 5 because of the requirements of the challenge, but the Terrain rating relates to the Final cache.
This cache will be difficult either physically or mentally to give everyone's skills a test.
If you are a Puzzler then try for caches of increasing difficulty.
Are you a Hiker? Then the increasing terrain is your game!
If you are a true glutton for punishment then try the diagonal from 1/1 to 5/5.
Any Cache, Any Where, will get you there!
To claim a find on this cache you will have to
list in your log the new caches that you have found since 1st April 2009,
with the dates found, which complete a line in the Difficulty/Terrain grid in one of the following ways:
Any difficulty rating (in a straight line) is acceptable!
Any terrain rating (in a straight line) is acceptable!
ONLY ONE DIAGONAL IS NECESSARY!
from 1/1 to 5/5 or from 1/5 to 5/1!
THE RULES FOR BINGO ONLY!!
know them, live them, love them
- Caches listed on Geocaching.com are the only caches valid for this challenge.
- Physical caches only - they must contain a logbook. Virtual, webcam, Earth Caches and event caches do not qualify.
- You cannot claim a cache that you own.
- Revisiting or using previously found caches does not qualify.
- Qualifying caches MUST BE ACTIVE. Archived/disabled caches DO NOT QUALIFY unless they are archived/disabled AFTER you found them.
- This cache will not qualify as a find for Difficulty 5 and Terrain 1.5.
- You may not log this cache as a find until all requirements have been met for each of the nine individual caches. All invalid finds will be deleted.
- All accidental finds (of this final cache) or non-qualifying logs WILL be deleted.
- HAVE FUN!
To Log this find you MUST list the qualifying finds in your log, with the dates found, or a link to a bookmarked list with each of your selected caches labelled with the Difficulty, Terrain and Dates found.
Here is an example of a Bookmark list:
Thanks to Team Marzipan and Stonefielders for the idea...
Big Congrats to mjouk for on FTF on part 2 - BINGO