Tallinn–Tartu (kunagise Tallinn-Paide)maantee 87-l kilomeetril Pärnu jõe ületamiseks 1914. aastal ehitatud kaheavaline kivisild. Silla ehitamiseks on kasutatud Purdi rõngaspaasi ja Mündi dolomiiti ning serva katteks Lasnamäe lademe plaatjat lubjakivi. Pärast uue silla valmimist 1951. aastal jäi kasutuseta lagunema. Restaureeritud 2001 aastal.
Kükita Bridge
Built 1914
Restored 2001
Kükita Bridge is a typical small limestone bridge of two spans, laid from limestone and lime mortar. The total lenght of the bridge is 10,5 metres. The Tallinn - Tartu Road has not always been the biggest and most important road in Estonia. The Roads leading from Tallinn and Tartu to Paide existed at least in the beginning of the 14th century but until 1830 the importance of the road in post-carriage and transportation was small and more of a local importance. The Kükita stone bridge was completed in 1914 and the owner of the Purdi estate, Ungern-Sternberg commissioned the works. Before that the traffic most likely went through the Pärnu River since in summertime the depth of the river did not reach above 0,5 metres. Expencive repairs were implemented in 1931. The bridge has not been in use after the new bridge was completed in the early 1950s. The Bridge is under state protection (No. 15090).