This riddle is modificated from Einstein’s riddle. Supposedly Albert Einstein wrote this riddle and said that only 2% of population can solve this. You only need a pen, paper, reading skills and logic to solve this.
Five geocachers met in Vaasa during a FTF hunt. A picture where they stand in a row was taken. Each one of them has a car with a different brand name and colour. They all search for caches with different tools and live in five different locations. Every one of them is planning to publish a new cache of an individual type.
- The cacher from Mustasaari drives a Toyota
- The Ferrari driver uses an Oregon gps
- Someone is planning to publish a traditional cache
- The middle one in the picture navigates with only a map
- The Mitsubishi is yellow
- The owner of a Volkswagen stands next to a mystery cache maker
- The cacher from Vaasa drives a red car
- The cacher who has a Volkswagen stands next to the cacher who uses an eTrex gps
- In the photo the first one from the left lives in Laihia
- The cacher from Pietarsaari is planning to publish an earthcache
- The owner of a green car uses a phone to navigate
- The cacher from Laihia stands next to the driver of a blue car
- The owner of a green car is in the picture directly on the left side of the owner of a white car
- The cacher from Kurikka uses a Colorado
- The Ford driver is planning to publish a webcam cache
- The person planning to publish a multi-cache stands next to the owner of a Mitsubishi
When you have solved the riddle you can count the cache coordinates.
N 63 06.ABC
E 021 40.DEA
A = What car belongs to the cacher from Vaasa?
B = With what the owner of a Volkswagen navigates?
C = What type of a cache is the cacher from Laihia planning?
D = Where is the cacher who is planning a traditional cache from?
E = What colour is a Ford?
The final container is a trick box. The log book is inside it.
Do not use power to open the container!