Whispertim's Dizzy Challenge
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The above Coords are to the cache. Congrats to The Mcgeesters for being FTF.
The Fizzy Challenge here in Oregon has been one of the most enriching experiences i've had in Geocaching. Because you experience different levels of caching that you wouldn't otherwise I decided to create this Challenge.
Purpose: To Give a new challenge to experienced Cachers that Highlights the excellent aspects from lessons learned in the Fizzy Challenge but in a Miniature format.
How: To log this cache and proceed to the final you must complete the following requirements:
Find and log caches that involve:
1. Climbing a tree over 20 feet high
2. Cross a body of water either by wading, swimming, or by boat.
3. The most involved and creative non traditional container/camo that you would describe as the most awesome idea you've seen to date. (For example, a container that floats, or a bird house with working parts etc...)
4. Take a friend that has never cached before to find a cache.
5. Be First to Find on any cache
6. Find 5 Difficulty 1 caches. One each with Terrain 1,2,3,4,5.
Guidelines and thoughts:
1. Each of these caches must be found one by one, in other words you can't find one cache and count it for more than one of the qualifications.
2. Create a bookmark and make a note for each cache labeling which of the qualifications it satisfies.
3. Take pics and post them where ever possible as many as possible.
4. If any of these activities cannot be performed like a tree climb and you are not physically able then you can substitute a better task suited for you at your own discretion.
5. Previous finds do not count, each of these 9 finds should be found after the posting of this cache.
It's a game, have fun, challenge yourself to do things you haven't done before in places you haven't been before. The final Cache will not dissapoint. You will find one last task here that will be easy but will challenge your mind.
For Extra Credit- Visit and log
1. ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE GCGV0P
2. Are you bathodendropotamophobic? GC1YT1X
Pna'g tvir lbh n uvag....Whfg oevat pbasvqrapr naq qrgrezvangvba.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum