The Streak Challenge
In Massachusetts, United States
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
How long can you streak? No, I am not talking about caching while naked; I am talking about consecutive days of caching. The basic challenge here is to go at least 100 days in a row up to and including this cache. See rules below.
I have seen caches in other parts of the country challenging cachers to find caches for 100 days in a row. They call them Century Challenges. I chose to call this on simply “The Streak Challenge”. What is expected is that you will have found at least one cache on each of the 99 or more days leading up to when you find this cache. No prefinding this one allowed. That means the day you find this cache your current streak will be at least 100 days.
- Find at least one cache on each of the 99 days prior to finding this cache.
- Longer streaks are fine, just post how many days it has been when you find this cache.
- At least 10 caches in your streak of cache finds must be located in Massachusetts.
- All current cache types except virtual caches count.
- For events, the day the event was held is what counts, not the date you posted your log. (Multiday events count on the first day you attended.)
- If you have multiple finds on a cache, only the first one counts. You will need to find at least 99 different caches plus this one.
- If you prefind a cache, but can’t log a find until a later date, or delay logging it to another date, it does not count.
- When you post you log for this cache let us know how many straight days your streak has lasted and how many caches you have found in that streak.
The cache is placed in an area known both as Mountain Area Conservation Area and as Littles Brook Conservation Area. The cache is along the southeast edge that borders the Burlington Overlook Park. Parking can be found at Overlook Park, down on Mountain Ave or at the bend in Glen Ave.
Good luck and good caching,
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 9/29/2015 6:26:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time (1:26 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum