How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Ghar Hasan Geocache
Prepare your torches!!
The coordinates given indicate the cave location. Before going to this cache, you must take these points listed below which will guide you to the geocache. Therefore print or write the points and take them with you. Take a torch with you; otherwise you cannot do this cache.
1) When arriving to the main entrance of the cave start walking along.
2) Take the first passage on your right and keep walking till the fence where you can see the sea; be careful how to walk in here.
3) You can see that on the left, the dimensions of the cave is getting smaller, but if you walk all the way through there, you will notice that it leads to the same passage. So start walking and crouching carefully and mind your head.
4) Along the way you will notice that at a point there is no light and sound. Don’t worry; just keep walking in there until finally you can see some light. Obviously, if you’re here at night time, you won’t see any light!
5) You will notice some red marks sprayed when passing through here.
6) You can also notice some small stalactites.
7) Once arriving beside a huge rock of about 6 meters long, you would notice that the cave surely leads to somewhere else, the same passage that you walked before.
8) The geocache is hidden somewhere behind (on the other side of) this huge 6 meters long rock.
Items in the cache:
Haqre fbzr fznyy fgbarf
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum