A Bakers Dozen Challenge! Mystery Cache
A Bakers Dozen Challenge!
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The cache IS at the posted coord's but WAIT there is a logging requirement!
The Challenge is to find one cache on a given day; two caches on another day; three caches on still yet another day and so forth all the way up to finding thirteen caches on a day. However; they can be done in any order and do not need to be on consecutive days. For instance, on day #1, you might find seven caches. Now you have your 7-caches-on-a-day completed. A couple of days later you might find three caches. OK, now you have your 3-caches-on-a-day completed. Therefore, the minimum number of days that it would take to complete this Challenge is 13 days.
Below are six additional stipulations:
1. I will explain this stipulation by using an example. Let's say that all you have left to do to complete the Challenge is to find 8 caches on a day. You look at your finds log and discover that a while back you found 9 caches on that day. You might think that this would complete the Challenge for you. Wrong! If you need to find 8 caches on a day, then this means that you need to find (or have found) exactly 8 caches on that day and no more.
2. On each caching day, you must find at least one multicache or puzzle cache. They can't all be good ole traditional caches. So, obviously this means that for your 1-cache-on-a-day requirement, you need to find either a multicache or a puzzle cache.
3. No finds before March 11, 2012 are relevant to this Challenge in order to even out the Playing Field for everyone.
4. All cache finds must have been published before March 11, 2012. This is to prevent any caches being placed specifically for this challenge.
5. All caches must be found in the state of South Carolina to apply toward the requirements of this challenge. For example if you find a cache in another state that day your entire day will not count toward this challenge.
6. If you attend an event that day the entire day will not count toward this challenge.
To complete this Challenge cache, do the following:
A. Keeping in mind the requirements stated above, find and log the thirteen days of caching which consisted of one cache found on a day, two caches found on a day, three caches found on a day and so forth up to thirteen caches found on a day.
B. Create a public bookmark called "Baker's Dozen Challenge - yourcachingname". These caches are the multicache or puzzle cache that you found on each of those thirteen days of caching. (Of course, it will be the only cache found for your one-cache-on-a-day requirement!) Include in the comments field the date that the cache(s) were found and whether this was a 1-cache-day or a 2-cache-day or a 3-cache-day, etc. The 14th entry in this bookmark needs to be this Baker's Dozen Challenge cache itself. Retain this public Bookmark for 3 months after finding the final.
C. Once you complete your bookmark, post a note to this cache page for final approval before logging a smilie.
(No hints available.)