Escalante Petrified Forest State Park
Escalante Petrified Forest State Park is located in beautiful southern Utah, just 44 miles east of Bryce Canyon National Park. Hike along park nature trails through a petrified forest, camp along the shores of Wide Hollow Reservoir, or rent a canoe and paddle on its clear waters.
Learn More about Escalante Petrified Forest State Park.
The cache is about a 15 minute hike up and 10 minutes down. You hike up a maintained trail then a short walk off the trail. After you have found the cache, PLEASE RETURN TO THE MAIN TRAIL. This is in a fee area.
- All applicable state park fees and rules apply.
- Cache is only a few feet off the trail.
- After you find the cache, PLEASE RETURN TO THE MAIN TRAIL.
- A State Park fee is required to access this cache.
- This cache is available between sunrise and sunset.
- Learn about State Park Passes.