South Lakes Micro Challenge
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
South Lakes Micro-Cache Challenge, the challenge is that it could be right under your nose and you wouldn't think twice!!
This is a Micro-Cache, It is a tin box similar to a Altoids tin, I'm not giving out any hints other than the coordinates. But I will say that you don't need to dig and you don't need a ladder, but you DO need to trust your GPS. The #2 for terrain is because it is a .4 hike from the south parking lot, and its off trail, some bushwacking will be required, but nothing serious. When you do find it...please put things back in place for the next victim, and please don't spoil it to others when you log it.
- Micro logbook, and Micro pencil
- F-14 Tomcat
- 3 Pinnacle Mint baseball coins
- Hallmark collectors pin #1
- Remember...this is a micro, so plan ahead on what you will place in it. Be sure and check out Barondriver's other two caches (Sky King) and Flying Crown) in this area Have fun!!
- Update 1-18-2002 What are you waiting for? This cache has even been found by someone WITHOUT a GPS, so no excuses! But, if you have searched and didn't find it, e-mail me and I will give you a clue.
Junqqln ybbxva va urer sbe???? n ohapu bs crbcyr unir sbhaq vg nyernql!!
- micro #1this is what the container looks like
- Micro-Contentsheres the contents
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum