STEGANOGRAPHY PENNY PUZZLE!
In Washington, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Question image: (Question 9 username Cachekiddo without the "s")
- The cache is NOT at the listed coordinates.
- You should Right Click on both of the above images and save them.
- You will need exactly fifty pennies (or some other marker to move around the Grid) to complete this puzzle correctly
- You may wish to fold the Grid sheet using the Top fold line with the lowercase letters hidden as we will be using the capital letters on the bottom of the sheet and the numbers along the left side for penny placement.
- Start out by placing pennies in the following positions on the Grid: 1A, 1R, 2B, 2Q, 3C, 3P, 4D, 4O, 5E, 5N, 6F, 6M, 7F, 7M, 8E, 8N, 9D, 9O,10C, 10P, 11B, 11Q, 12A,12R
- Begin to answer the Questions. if your answer falls into the Add category, you will Add the five noted pennies to the Grid using the Grid guide numbers on the left and the CAPITAL letters on the bottom. If your answer falls into the Remove category, you will Remove the five noted pennies from the Grid. You must answer the questions in the order they are posted to arrive at the correct solution.
- At some point you will be asked to add a penny to a position where there is already a penny—just ignore this, Don't Double Stack—or to remove a penny where there is no penny—which you can't do and should not do. At no time should two pennies overlap!
- When you have placed exactly fifty pennies on the Grid at the end of any question, you should stop and read the message. You may or may not need to answer all twenty questions to read the correct message.
- Once your pennies are properly placed, you will be able to read the message and locate the cache.
- Oh, it seems there is missing information on each sheet. You'll have to fill all that in yourself . . . it is a puzzle cache after all.
Last Updated: on 02/24/2016 17:07:36 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (01:07 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum