Skip to Content

This cache has been archived.

marlieb: Zastavuji KES kvuli docasné rekonstrukci.Log nemožný !

More
<

Dekansky kostel - mostecky puvab

A cache by marlieb Send Message to Owner Message this owner
Hidden : 5/26/2010
Difficulty:
1.5 out of 5
Terrain:
1.5 out of 5

Size: Size: small (small)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:

CZE:O keši:Tato keš se nachází za kostelem a u dnešního kolumbária

Vkládejte prosím pokud možno jen CWG.Tužka zde je,ale je jen obycejná.
Tešte se na další cache okresu Most a Klášterec nad Ohrí.
ENG:Put ONLY CWG.

cze:Kostel Nanebevzetí Panny Marie v Moste, je pozdne gotický chrám, který byl vystaven po požáru mesta v roce 1515. Proslulost získal predevším v roce 1975, kdy byl presunut po kolejích o 841 metru, aby byl zachránen z mesta, které bylo srovnáno se zemí kvuli težbe uhlí. V Guinessove knize rekordu je zapsán jako preprava nejtežšího predmetu po kolejích.

Historie:Predchudcem dnešního kostela byla rane gotická trojlodní bazilika) založená mezi lety 1253 až 1257, jak dokládá neprímo listina papeže Bonifáce VIII. z roku 1296. Z puvodního kostela se uchovala jen jeho východní krypta a vnitrní obvodové zdivo západní veže. Kostel vyhorel roku 1515.

Obnova:V roce 1515 bylo mesto Most zniceno požárem, který velmi ovlivnil pozdejší architektonický vzhled mesta. Dne 20. srpna 1517 se na troskách starého chrámu zapocalo se stavbou nového kostela. Jeho obnova byla sverena architektu Jakubovi Heilmannovi ze Schweinfurtu, který kostel navrhl jako velké halové trojlodí

Presun:V roce 1964 byla schválena postupná demolice staré zástavby v Moste a soucasne výstavba nových sídlišt na nezastaveném území jižne od mesta. S tím se zacala rešit i otázka, jak naložit se zdejší nejvýznamnejší architektonickou památkou. Dne 15. zárí 1975 zacalo zdvihání a nakládání celého objektu. Samotný presun byl zahájen 30. zárí v 11 hodin 50 minut. Dráha mela obloukový pudorys a byla dlouhá 841,1 m se sklonem 12,3 promile. Kostel se po ní posunoval nepretržite rychlostí 1,2 až 3,2 cm za minutu. Transfer byl ukoncen 27. ríjna 1975 v 8 hodin 52 minuty.

Popis kostela a okolí:Popis kostela
Po vzoru jihonemecké gotiky má kostel pouze jednu vež, exteriér pusobí proste a stroze, steny jsou hladké a ploché, obvodní zdivo je cleneno dvema pásy oken – spodní okna patrí jednotlivým kaplím a horní pás oken náleží bocním lodím haly. Vnitrek kostela tvorí velká hala, rozdelená do trí lodí sedmi dvojicemi osmibokých sloupu. Mezi operné pilíre je vsunuto 16 kaplí, dve postranní predsíne, sakristie, východní dvojité šnekové schodište a západní šnekové schodište. Každá z kaplí má vlastní krouženou klenbu a je zasvecena svému donátoru – cechum, bohatým meštanum a jedna církevnímu hodnostári, oseckému opatu Bartolomeji. V interiéru kostela je instalována expozice gotického a renesancního umení severozápadních Cech, suterén kostela slouží jako výstavní prostor Galerie výtvarného umení v Moste. Velký hlavní oltár vznikal v letech 1735–1739, jeho plastická výzdoba, která pochází z dílny sochare Bartolomeje Edera, a velký oltární obraz od Josefa Kramolína jsou z roku 1773.

Úpravy okolí kostela probíhají od roku 1986 na ploše 16,57 ha. Za kostelem byl na rekultivovaném prostranství zrízen nový mestský hrbitov. V letech 1994-1995 byla v rámci parkových úprav vybudována vodní nádrž o rozloze 1,83 ha, která je napájena vodou z reky Bíliny.[9] Do okolí kostela se v poslední dobe rovnež stehují sochy ze zlikvidovaných obcí okresu Most a pocítá se s postupným vybudováním lapidária. Nedaleko od kostela rovnež vznikne park MiniMost. nove se stal 8.unora 2010 národní kulturní památkou

zdroj:www.wikipedie.org

ENG:Church of the Assumption, Most, is a late Gothic cathedral that was built after a fire in the town in the 1515th Reputation gained mainly in 1975, when it was moved on rails by 841 m, to be rescued from a city that was razed due to coal mining. The Guinness Book of Records, is registered as the heaviest object transportation by rail.

History: The predecessor of today's church was aisled Gothic basilica) started between 1253-1257, as evidenced indirectly by deed of Pope Boniface VIII. the 1296th The original church, just to preserve its eastern crypt and the inner perimeter wall of the west tower. The church burned down in 1515.

Recovery: In the year 1515, the town was destroyed by fire bridge, which greatly influenced subsequent architectural appearance of the city. 20 August 1517 on the ruins of the old church began to build a new church. Its restoration was entrusted to architect James Heilmann of Schweinfurt, who suggested the church as a large hall aisles

Moving: In 1964 was approved by the gradual demolition of old buildings in Most, while construction of new settlements in an unbuilt area south of the city. With that began to address the question of how to handle the most important local architectural landmark. 15 September 1975 began lifting and handling the entire building. The actual move was launched on 30 September 11 hours 50 minutes. Path should the arc plan, and was 841.1 meters long with an inclination of 12.3 percent. Church with her constantly shifting speeds from 1.2 to 3.2 cm per minute. Transfer ended 27th October 1975 in 8 hours 52 minutes.

Description of the church and its surroundings: Description of the church
Following the example of South German Gothic church has only one tower, exterior work simply and bluntly, the walls are smooth and flat, the district is divided two mA masonry bands of windows - the lower windows are single chapels, and the upper band of windows belonging to the ships side hall. The interior is a large hall, divided into seven pairs of the three ships octagonal columns. Among the supporting pillars 16 is incorporated a chapel, two side halls, the sacristy, a double staircase east and west staircase. Each chapel has its own rib vault and is dedicated to its donator - guilds, wealthy burghers and one ecclesiastical dignitaries, oseckému Abbot Bartholomew. Inside the church there is an exhibition of Gothic and Renaissance art in northwestern Bohemia, the church basement serves as an exhibition space Art Gallery of Most. Large main altar originated in the years 1735-1739, the decorations of plastic, which comes from the sculptor Bartholomew Eder, a large altarpiece by Joseph Kramolin are from 1773.

Editing around the church since 1986 on an area of 16.57 hectares. The church was established on reclaimed areas new city cemetery. In 1994-1995 was in the parks built water reservoir with an area of 1.83 hectares, which is fed with water from the river Bílina. [9] In the vicinity of the church in recent times also move the statue from the destroyed villages of the district and the bridge is intended to be gradual building of Lapidary. Not far from the church also created MiniMost Park. recently became the February 8, 2010 The National Cultural Monument

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

Pb gb gnz gepí?

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)



 

Find...

169 Logged Visits

Found it 153     Write note 9     Archive 1     Temporarily Disable Listing 1     Enable Listing 1     Publish Listing 1     Needs Maintenance 2     Owner Maintenance 1     

View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 12 images

**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.

Current Time:
Last Updated:
Rendered From:Unknown
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum

Return to the Top of the Page

Reviewer notes

Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.