Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Mmmm... Beer: Traditional
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache is a simple traditional cache hidden in a most traditional way. Please roll the cache note and log around the provided pen tightly, band the papers as you found them, and close/replace the cache as you found it.
Mmmm… Beer: Traditional is one of a three-part series of beer-themed caches. Find the other two caches in the series ( "Mmmm... Beer: Multi" and "Mmmm... Beer: Unknown" ) and you may be qualified to be immortalized on the Brewmaster Hall of Fame! To qualify, you must:
1) Find all three Mmmm… Beer caches
2) Your “found it” logs cannot simply be a 4-letter acronym (like "TFTC")
3) Your “found it” logs cannot be a software default logging message (like "Sent from my mobile device")
4) Your "found it" logs cannot be an obvious copy/paste generic log (like "I found this with CacherX on a 100-cache run. Thanks to all that placed them.")
5) You must note in your final “found it” log that you are now a Brewmaster!
Please Note: ANY style "found it" log is welcome for these caches. If you choose to use the acronym, default, or copy/paste logs, that is fine! Just realize you will not be eligible for Hall of Fame induction. You may edit your non-qualifying logs any time after the initial submission if you wish to make a Hall of Fame run.
Soon after qualifying as a Brewmaster, your name will be on the Hall of Fame in the Mmmm… Beer: Unknown cache description.
Have fun. Please drink responsibly! Congrats to Therapaint, the FTFer!
Thneq Envy - ABG znvyobk
Last Updated: on 3/18/2018 1:11:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:11 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum