Don't Be a La Playa Hater
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache sits in a little-know, but beautiful community park near Ocean Beach and the N-Judah turnaround. There's a popular coffee shop nearby too.
This cache only contains a log. Please bring a pen to sign.
The goals of La Playa Park:
- Create a recreation and gathering space, establishing ownership by the local residents, and increasing the sense of community
- Increase greenery with use of drought-tolerant and native plants
- Increase landscape permeability; reduce urban runoff in conjunction with the Plant Don't Pave Program
- Educate visitors on importance of native plants in the landscape to provide habitat for pollinators
- Increase awareness of local water quality issues and how our actions as city residents affect our local watershed and eventually the health of the ocean
Vzntvar lbh naq lbhe ybire ner gnxvat n erfg naq ybbxvat jrfg. Fur vf ba lbhe evtug. Lbh ernpu lbhe nez bire gb ure, ohg fur'f tbar! Vafgrnq, lbhe unaq sybcf hfryrffyl gb gur orapu. Guvf vfa'g lbhe qnl, ohg znlor gurer vf n pbafbyngvba cevmr?
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum