How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The above co ords are not where the cache is. To find the cache answer the questions. This is a cache placed at one of the World Centres for the World Association of Girl Guides & Girl Scouts. The others are "Our Chalet" in Switzerland GC 1PQKB, "WAGGGS Cabana" in Mexico GC 1MDEQ and "Pax Paradise" in England GC 1EGAH
Sangam one of the World Centres for the World Association of Girl Guides & Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) was built in 1966 and is located in Pune. Girl Guides and Scouts from around the world come and visit here to learn about Indian traditions, cultures and International guiding.
The cache is a small clip lock container and contains swaps and a log book. It is available all year round but only between 9.00am and 6pm.
The cache is located on private grounds, you will need to call reception from the Security Gate for permission to enter.
Please report to reception before looking for the cache.
To find the co ords answer these questions
1. What date did Sangam officially open? = AB/CD/EFGH (DD/MM/YYYY)
2. In what year did Girl Guiding begin in India? = IJKL
3. How many WAGGGS regions are there? = M
4. WAGGGS was formed in Hungary in what year? = NPQR
5. Olave Baden Powell visited how many countries during her life? = STU
6. How many children did Lord and Lady Baden Powell have? = V
7. World Thinking Day is held on which day in February? = XY
8. In 1926 the World Conference was held in New York. Which number International Conference was this? = Z
The cache can be found at
N 18° (A+C+E) (Q+K) . (G) (F-J) (X+Y-A)
E 073° (M) (I+K) . (H-U) (F-B) (J-V+Q)
(No hints available.)