● There is no charge to attend any of the Going Coastal ... arrgh! events. However, a $5 daily park pass is required for each vehicle entering Skidaway Island State Park. Please visit friendsofgastateparks.org for information regarding annual passes to GA State Parks.
● There is no charge for the sponsored hotdog lunch at the main event. However, in order to receive a free lunch meal ticket, you must register for this event on our website. Meal tickets for other events may be purchased in our Ship's Store if you wish to join in the feast. Purchase meal tickets by November 1st.
● When dropping off trackables please:
1. Put the individual TBs into a ziploc baggie (replace if in bad shape)
2. Print out the bug sheet for each TB, insert into baggie
3. Put a small slip of paper inside the baggie and Give it one of several mission labels listed below for ease of sorting - WHERE the TB WANTS TO GO!! If it wants a particular state, list that as well.
4. You will receive 1 ticket for each TB you bring, this will allow you to take the same number of TB’s from the trackable area on Saturday.
5. As you leave the TB area: You will be asked to turn in 1 ticket for each TB you are taking.
6. Those not having brought TB’s will get the opportunity to pick up a limited number TB’s after the CITO on Saturday until all TB’s are dispensed.
7. DISCOVER LOGS of TB’s Due to the high volume of trackables and the cachers expected, there will be a limited number of large TB’s set aside whose owners have requested "Discover logs" only. These will be available for pick up after the CITO on Saturday at the owner’s discretion.
AW -No specific mission / task For bugs that can basically go anywhere to complete a mission, or have none at all. Please list in 1-2 words the specific task, EX. Task- States, Task – MLB parks.
GA - Georgia – Travel Bugs wishing to remain in Georgia.
SE - Southeast States – South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi
NE - North East States – Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York.
MA - Mid-Atlantic States – North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Wash DC
SC - South Central States– Louisiana, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri
MW - Midwest States– Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky
NP - Northern Plains States – Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Colorado, South Dakota, and Wyoming
SW - Southwest States – California, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Nevada
NW -Northwest States – Washington,Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska
CAN -Canada – Eastern Canada, Western Canada
EUA - Europe / Africa / Mideast –
PAC -Pacific regions – Hawaii, Asia, Australia
LAM - Latin America – Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, South America
Click to visit our website