This cache has been set up to celebrate the birth of our first child, Sophie, on 30th March 2011!
The cache is a 'CHALLENGE' cache, and the details are listed below. The cache IS at the listed co-ordinates, but you will not be allowed to log your find until you have completed Sophie's challenge. Parking is available nearby, and so once the challenge is complete, the cache is relatively easy to find. You will be looking for a camoflaged container that contains a log book, pencil and a small prize for the FTF
Sophie's Challenge Rules:
1) In order to complete this challenge and log your find, you must find nine other caches
2) Only caches listed on Geocaching.com are valid
3) The nine other caches must be physical caches that you have found and signed the log book (virtual, Earthcache, webcam and event caches do not count)
4) The nine other caches must be active. Archived or disabled caches DO NOT QUALIFY unless they are archived or disabled AFTER you have found them
5) The nine other caches cannot include your own caches
6) The nine other caches must NOT have been found before Sophie's birth date of 30th March 2011
7) This cache does not count as one of the nine qualifying caches
8) Any accidental finds of this final cache or non-qualifying logs will be deleted!
9) The nine other caches MUST ALL BE FROM ANY SAME STRAIGHT LINE on the 'Difficulty/Terrain' grid:
Find one cache in each of the 9 Terrain Levels (with the same Difficulty level) OR one cache in each of the 9 difficulty levels (with the same Terrain level) OR a combination of the two (ie THE DIAGONALS). After you have found all nine caches, then BINGO! - You can claim the find.
This challenge cache will be difficult either physically or mentally to give everybody's skills a test. If you are a 'Puzzler' then you will need caches of increasing difficulty. If you are a 'Hiker' then increasing the terrain is your way forward. If you are 'Mad For It' then try one of the diagonals!
To log your find, you MUST include the list of the nine qualifying caches in this format: D/T, geocache code, geocache name, date
3/1 GCABCDE TARDIS Timeloop 07/04/11
3/1.5 GCFGHIJK Eye of Harmony 09/05/11
3/2 GCLMNOP Rassilon's Revenge 05/04/11
Sophie will check all logs and delete those that do not comply!
Good luck on your challenge!
To retrieve the cache container:
- Lift the container down off the nail support
- Rotate the lid
- Remove the cache from inside