Church Micro 1923...Great Eversden
There has been a church at Great Eversden since at least 1092 and dedicated to St Mary since at least the 13th century but the original church was replaced in the 13th century. The 13th century church was razed to the ground in the mid 15th century when it was struck by lightning. The current church was completed in 1470 consisting of a chancel, nave with north porch and west tower includes two misericords built at this time. It is worth noting that one of the misericords shows the family crest of the Beauchamp family (a fess between six cross crosslets) which may indicate that the family paid for much of the church or that the misericords were installed for canons to pray for the dead of that family.
This is a traditional cache and IS at the published coordinates.
The cache is a micro container.