Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a mechanical puzzle of my own design. You need to figure out how to open it and sign the log to get credit. And believe me... I will be checking. :) The cache IS at the listed coordinates.
As a locksmith, I have an affinity for fine mechanical devices, (Clocks, watches, and mechanical puzzles) This is a puzzle cache inspired by one of the puzzles pictured here in my personal mechanical puzzle collection.
I have been collecting these things for many years. The first was Rubik's Cube. That's the one in the picture I got on Christmas eve 1980. Re-stickered of course. And yes I can solve it... in under one minute. The other Rubik's cube is still mint in box. How about that 7x7x7 monster cube there?! I have solved it once. But that's not important right now. Because you are about to embark on what I hope will be a memorable cache. This cache took me a while to create. It is of solid brass and is made up of only a few pieces. There is absolutly no forcing involved...(ScottBerks. :) ) Now if you get stuck you may have to look at this listing page and do a little research. You may just be able to unlock the secret of how to solve this. The main object is to remove the shuttle post (the part with the round ball on top) and remove the nano cache as seen in the picture.
Also... There is a small tupperware container in the ammo can. That is for any small trade items such as geocoins, pathtags, small TBs, etc. I love pathtags. :) I also figured that having an ammo can in the woods with a tupperware container and a nano in it, might make everyone happy. You know... A little of everything. But please, don't bog up the box with tons of large items. I would like people to find the intended object of the cache, and that is the puzzle. Thank you.
Here's what is required.
1. Go to the coordinates. You have to in order to try and solve this thing.
2. You may want to go in a group. More minds to wrap around it just may do the trick. Just don't fight over it. Everyone gets a turn.
3. There is a nano inside. You have to get it out and sign the log. You MUST sign the log to get credit. Ain't I a stinker?
4. Don't drop on your foot. It's about a pound of solid brass. And it will break something. It has already hurt me while making it. lol.
5. If after two trips and some research, you give up, email me or a previous finder for the solution. After all it's supposed to be fun.
6. Please reset the thing for the next cacher. Now if you solved it, you should figure out how to put it back together. But if you solved it on accident there may be a chance you can't do it. PLEASE EMAIL ME. I'll head out there and repair it. I won't get mad.
That's it. It should be an enjoyable time in good ole Busse woods.
congrats to BehmSquad for the ftf
N cvpgher vf jbegu n gubhfnaq jbeqf. Fnagn yvirf ng gur ABEGU CBYR.