
Another handsome structure spanning the Paulinskill River. Known to us locals as "The Green Bridge". Welcome to Warrington, once called Knowlton Mills (1807), then Kill Mills (1865), and even Fleatown (1877). Up until the early 1900's this was a thriving community with post office, grist mill, tavern, stage coach stop, and a railroad depot. Around 1902 the mill was sold. It was meticulously disassembled, moved piece by piece, and reassembled at Bridgeville, NJ. This began the demise and disappearance of Warrington as it was once known. At the cache site, there is a nice view down stream of what was until recently, the "lake" formed by the hydro electric dam. Sadly, the dam and power plant have been recently removed. Please note that the cache is NOT located on the bridge. It can be found while keeping both feet on the pavement. Stay safe! It's classified as a micro but it's definitely bigger than one of those itsy bitsy thingies. Good luck, please CITO and have fun! PS, a fishing pole provides great cover.