Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Grad Negova ali Negovski Grad kot mu pravijo domacini, stoji v istoimenskem naselju Negova v Slov. goricah.
Grad se prvic omenja leta 1425 pod imenom Egaw, njegov lastnik pa je bil deželni glavar Hans iz Windena na Štajerskem. Od leta 1542 in vse do konca druge svetovne vojne je bil v lasti grofov Trantmansdorf. V 16. stol. so grad razširili za tri trakte z stolpi, in v 17. stol. je bil izgrajen tako imenovani novi grad. Leta 1939 je grad pogorel, takrat je bilo uniceno nekaj poslopij med drugimi je bil porušen eden od stolpov. Po drugi svetovni vojni je bil grad nacionaliziran, in so ga uporabljali za stanovanja.
Negova Castle or The Castle Negovski as locals call it, stands in the village of Negova sorrounded by hills of Slovenske Gorice.
Negova Castle or The Castle Negovski as locals call it, stands in the village of Negova sorrounded by hills of Slovenske Gorice. The castle was first mentioned in 1425 under the name Egaw and its owner was a provincial governor Hans from Winden in Styria. Since 1542 and until the end of World War II was owned by the Counts Trantmansdorf. In the 16th century the castle was expanded to three wings and towers, and in the 17th century was built in the so-called New Castle. In 1939 the castle was burned down, then several buildings have been destroyed, among others, one of the towers was knocked down. After the Second World War the castle was nationalized, and it was used for housing.
yriv ibtny arboabiywrartn fgbycn - fcbqnw, pr fgr boeawrav cebgv mvqh/gur yrsg gbjre pbeare-ybj, vs lbh ner ghearq gbjneqf gur jnyy