Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
200 Star Challenge
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
My 200th Hide!! 200 stars!!
Welcome to the 200 Star Challenge. The cache is at the given coordinates... but you must meet the following requirements to claim the cache. The cache is about half a mile round trip from the parking area. Views are lovely so take a camera!
- You have to find at least 200 stars in a single day, eg: A D3T2 cache would count as 5 stars, A D1.5T2 would count as 3.5 stars.
- Caches must be new to you, you can't visit caches you've found already.
- The stars must be found after the publish date of this cache.
- The 200 stars must be found before visiting this cache, this cache doesn't count towards the 200.
- Star values are to be calculated as of the day of your find. Changes in star value, either up or down, will not effect your final star count.
- You have to create a bookmark to list your stars, or add your list of GC codes and star values into your online log.
- Any questions, post a note on the cache page or email me and I'll respond asap!
The cache is a 30cal ammo can clearly labelled with a Offical Geocache sticker. There are plenty of decent swaps in the can, please trade equal or up. No tat please!! Log trackables in and out in the logbook and in your log. Please carefully replace the cache camo as it delicate.
Va qrnq jbbq, jrfg bs snyyra ohg abg qrnq bnx.
Last Updated: on 4/5/2018 5:16:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time (12:16 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum