Welcome to Wizardario's Challenge Series!
The cache IS at the published coordinates but you will need to complete the challenge below before you can log it as a find.
You need to find 36 caches whose titles begin with all the 36 alphanumeric characters (A to Z, 0 to 9).
1. There is no time limit for this challenge so you may find you already qualify
Cache -- Another day at the office! can be used for "A"
2. The caches can be found at any point from when you started caching
3. The cache name is not case sensitive; "a" counts the same as "A"
4. You do NOT need to find the caches in order
5. If the cache is part of a series then only ONE cache of that series can be used. The exception to this rule is TB Hotels.
6. Post your list as either a note or in your found log. But you need to list GC code/Name/date for each one.
Here are a few examples
Cache -- This will bowl you over can be used for “T”
Cache -- 8:32 to Waterloo can be used for "8"
The following examples cannot be counted:
Cache -- ????.????. What have we here? is not a valid cache (because it starts with ?)
Cache -- "Phone home" is not valid either as it starts with "
Any logs that don't qualify will (unfortunately) be deleted.
There is a challenge checker here.
Parking can be found near to Challenge #1. Please respect the fishermen around the lake during the fishing season!
If you are going to Challenge #2 next, you will cross a fast flowing ditch (there is a bridge) and 2 weird electric fence things (there is plastic over the wire), otherwise park at the road for Challenge #1. This is a longer route but the views are lovely!
I'm pretty sure the challenge checker here is faulty. Ian (Boomshanka) has pointed out that it doesn't pick up on whether the numerical caches are in the same series. By all means use the challenge checker but be prepared for a little tweaking after you have used it.