Welcome to Wizardario's Challenge Series!
The cache IS at the published coordinates but you will need to complete the challenge below before you can log it as a find.
You need to find 25 caches with "Bug" in the title.
1. There is no time limit for this challenge.
2. The caches can be found at any point from when you started caching
3. The caches may be located anywhere in the world
4. The title must contain the word bug
5. If the cache is part of a series then only one cache of that series can be used. The exception to this rule is TB Hotels.
6. Post your list as either a note or in your found log. But you need to list GC code/Name/date for each one.
Here is a sample list:
GC22DEP - Bugal 1 - 12/01/12
GC21RNB - Bah Humbug! - 19/01/12
GC241W7 - A272 Travelbug Hotel - 22/01/12
GCJDA9 - Gatwick Bug Hotel - 25/01/12
GC2G1PJ - Ifield Travel Bug - 27/01/12
You don't need to pick this cache up on the same day; it can be picked up at any point after qualifying.
There is a challenge checker here.
This cache can be picked up on the day you do the challenge but it can't be included as one of the sizes.
Any logs that don't qualify will (unfortunately) be deleted.
Parking can be found near to Challenge #1. Please respect the fishermen around the lake during the fishing season!!
If you are going to Challenge #3 next, you will cross a fast flowing ditch (there is a bridge) and 2 weird electric fence things (there is plastic over the wire), otherwise park at the road for Challenge #4. This is a longer route but the views are lovely!