The cache is at the posted coordinates, but you must meet the requirements listed below before logging your find on-line.
In order to complete this challenge and log the final cache, you must prove that you are sustained eager beaver:
- Find at least one cache on the first day it was found by anyone (and log your find online) for at least 24 consecutive months.
- Post (with your log) or send me a list of your qualifying finds, including the GC#s and the date you found each one.
- Log the find on-line after the physical container is found and the logsheet inside has been signed.
- The posted coordinates are the actual coordinates for the cache.
- Generally accepted rules, guidelines and conditions for logging a cache find apply. These must be bona fide caches listed on Geocaching.com that you have personally (physically) found and logged on the first day it was found.
- All cache types count as finds (except for locationless caches and the new category of "Challenges").
- There are NO found date restrictions on qualifying caches.
- While you may have others with you when you find the final cache, only those who have fulfilled ALL criteria for this cache will be allowed to log it as a find on-line.
- The terrain rating on this cache page refers to the terrain of the final cache.
- Remember that this is a game and is supposed to be fun!
My personal FTF streak was over 5 years in length. For some reason, I missed out on Sept 2011.
Be it known throughout the land that KCSearcher is the Eagerest Beaver of them all. Your unparalleled accomplishment is honored here for all to see.