1. You better pay attention
Or this world we love so much might just kill you
2. If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow where you lead
3. I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven.
4. She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens,
'Til her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes.
5. I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth
I know, you know, they just don't have any proof
6. And when we both get older
With walking canes and hair of gray
Have no fear even though it's hard to hear
7. It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year
8. Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
9. And that deck of tarot cards
Won't get you very far
There ain't no hand to break your fall
10. Where can you go
When The world don't treat you right?
The answer is home!!!!!!!!!
That's the one place that you'll find
11. Cause all i wanna do
is cash my check and drive right home to you
12. I've been down this road walkin' the line
That's painted by pride
And I have made mistakes in my life
That I just can't hide
13. Love and marriage, love and marriage
Go together like a horse and carriage
This I tell you brother
You can't have one without the other
14. Stop all your fussin'
Slap on a smile
Go out and walk in the sun for awhile
15. You shut your mouth, how can you say I go about things the wrong way?
I am Human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does...
16.When you're lost out there and your all alone
A light is waiting to carry you home
Everywhere you look.
17. Men men men men, manly men men men
18. And there's doctors and lawyers
And business executives
19. There’s a time for love and a time for living.
You take a chance and face the wind.
20.Everybody wants to live
How they wanna live