This cache is located on the grounds of the Hollywood Cemetery.
Many Hollywood, Ca. guidebooks include this site. Visitors are encouraged and welcome.
If you want to step back in history and enjoy beautifully decorated crypts and tombstones this is the cache for you. A list of its residents include
Your goal is to find the tombstone with the following inscription:
- Cecil B. DeMille
- Tyrone Powers
- Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- Rudolph Valentino
- Bugsy Siegel
When you find the site - record the family name - you will need this to open you certificate of completion. *Note - The GPS coordinates take you to the cemetery entrance, to find the right tombstone will take a little searching.
- First intercontinental ballistic missle
- First to fly 8,500 miles November 28, 1958
- First to lift a United States capsule into space
- First Satellite to broadcast a message to "the free world"
- First to record a message in space and rebroadcast to earth
Gur Ngynf Gbzofgbar vf evtug va gur pragre bs gur cnex.