Not quite a spoiler for the cache, but you might visit a nearby attraction... Tiny Planet Somerton
To achieve this challenge you need to find just 36 different caches, but each one needs the title to start with a different letter of the alphabet or a number 0 to 9. The following rules apply….
(1) Caches must be physical containers. No earthcaches, virtuals, or events will be accepted.
(2) The word “The” is ignored. Eg “The great escape” can count as an “G” but not a “T”.
(3) The word “A” is ignored. Eg. “A little bridge” can count as a “L” but not “A”
(4) Symbols are ignored. Eg “#4 The Series” counts as a “4”. It's the first valid alphanumeric character that counts.
(5) In the numbers 01, 02, 03, 04 etc are ALL counted as zero, NOT 1, 2, 3, 4.
(6) You cannot count your own caches in the ‘finds’.
(7) Only caches found on or after 1st January 2012 will count.
(8) Caches must be logged on or before your claim log date.
If you want a grid to print out to keep track……
To claim a find, you can either put all the caches on a public bookmark, or list them in your log or email me. You then need to physically find and log the cache.
FTF honours got to Justine Time