This is one of my most regular and favorite walks. So to encourage you all to enjoy it as much as I do I created a cluster of caches for you to find along the way.
At each cache point except for the last there is a large washer with the co-ords to the next cache and a clue stamped on it. (Have a look at the photo to see what the washer looks like and its about twice the size of a 20c piece)
All the clues need to be combined to create the co-ords to the final cache which contains the booty.
There are 8 caches in all so you need to find the first 7 washers to get to the last with the goodies
How to work out the clue.
On each washer there is a letter with a number beside it to the right. Substitute the number for the same letter below and thats your final co-ord.
S 35 AB.CDE
E 149 0F.GHI
By the way the degress reading has been left off from each washer as it is the same all the way around.
Some hints to help find the 7 washers
- You may get an electrifying experince if you goto the sea scoutts
- Go see Jack and pier around for the flag pole
- Take a load off
- Gone fishin (step down and look under)
- This smelly pipe is smoking, but the tree to the NE smells much nicer WP 5 is missing details for wp 6 are 35 13.687.....149 03.832......f. 4......g.9
- stand to attention LOGs. Clue I has been added to this washer. There is no need to look for the 7th washer now.
- At a tree. look for the cut off limb at bottom. The tree the 7th washer was attached has been removed. Clue I is now on the 6th washer.