Finding New Benchmarks Challenge
In Texas, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Cache IS at the posted coordinates, but you MUST fulfill the requirements in order to log a find on this cache!
To complete this challenge you need to log 10 benchmarks in one calendar year, starting in 2012.
1. Benchmarks must be loggable on geocaching.com, and thus reflect in your profile.
2. Your Found It log for each benchmark must have a photo. No cheating.
3. Finds must be made in the same calendar year, starting with 2012, then in 2013, 2014, etc..
4. Show us your benchmarks! List them here by the gc.com benchmark ID.
5. You can sign the log for this challenge at any time and log a 'note' to the cache page, mentioning you signed the log. But you may not log a find until you have completed the requirements (this way you don't have to go back to sign after you complete the requirements!). Once you complete the requirements, edit your log, change it to found, and change the find date to the date you completed the requirements and list the required information.
Good luck, and keep your eye out for those benchmarks as you cache!
Congrats to no muggle for FTF!
This challenge cache placed by a
Come visit our website.
Ovfba ghor ba cubar cbyr ybj.
Last Updated: on 5/30/2017 7:27:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time (2:27 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum