The Cow and Church series circumnavigates both Cow and Church Honeybourne using recognised footpaths and bridle tracks, with a very short distance on quiet roads. It is 5 miles approx. and includes 9 caches of different sizes.
Honeybourne was originally two villages: Church Honeybourne and Cow Honeybourne. In Church Honeybourne the Church of England parish church of Saint Ecgwin was consecrated in 1295. In Cow Honeybourne the parish church has a 15th century Perpendicular Gothic west tower and formerly had an ornate Elizabethan pulpit. The church was used as almshouses from the 16th to the 19th century. Apart from the tower, the church was rebuilt in 1861-63, and has since been made redundant, deconsecrated and converted to private houses.
Small, long micro hanging about at the far end of the Leys.