Our First 100 Stars Challenge - When & Why
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The Cache is at the posted coordinates, but there are REQUIREMENTS to log this as a find. Please read the description below carefully to understand how to proceed.
- Seasoned Cachers: Talk a walk down memory lane - Go back to day one and show us your roots.
- Newer Cachers: You must have found enough caches to total 100 stars of D/T to log this find.
This cache was inspired by the "100 Stars" series in Upstate NY.
Here's the stars we're talking about: / = 1.5/2 = 3.5 Stars
Rules of this challenge:
Logging this as "found": You MUST include the following in your found log for each cache:
- You must have acquired 100 D/T Stars. Remember: Both Difficulty and Terrain count! You can meet the challenge by listing 50 1/1 caches, or 10 5/5 caches, or any combination in between.
- We want to see your FIRST 100 Stars. Please start with your very first cache and work backwards, listing each cache until you have reached 100 Stars.
- You must list your qualifying caches and include the sum of the stars in your log.
- You can use any type of cache finds (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Letterbox, Virtual, etc.)
If you do not provide a list within a couple days of logging this find, your log will be deleted.
GCXXX, Cache Name, Difficulty/Terrain
example: GC12Q1F, Days of Yore!, 1.5/1
"When & Why": For fun, we also request that you include the date you began caching, and why and any other pertinent information you would like to share with the geocaching community.
Please see the first "note" at the bottom of this page to see how you might log this find.
How to retrieve the information you need: We believe the easiest way to locate the information you need is to open your public profile page > choose the "Geocaches" tab > click "All Geocache Finds" > take the double arrow to the LAST page > start typing from the bottom up until you have a total of 100 stars including both Difficulty/Terrain
Remember: You MUST post your 100 stars as defined above within a reasonable time of logging your find or your log will be deleted - it's only fair, as the challenge is adding up your first 100 stars and sharing them with the world, not simply finding the ammo can. Thank you for understanding. :)
Congratulations to the yurtles for a well deserved FTF!
(No hints available.)