Our second cache - hidden in our favourite area in Denmark.
The bunker still is in a quite good condition. At the lower level the walls are still painted in yellow and white, divided by a small brown stripe. Not too much garbage inside and still visited regularly...
So be careful...
1. Coordinates mark the path to enter up the roof of the bunker - from here you need to find the entrance !
3. Keep your eyes open...
4. Please hide the cache exactely as you found it. ...
Regelbau L487 "Ringelnatter-Stellung" KRYLE
Gefechtsstand zur Nachtjägerführung - Unterstand für Funkmessgeräteauswertung (Jafü) "Bertha".
Command Post for Nightfighter-Missions - Air-Raid-Control/ Detect-System (Fighter-Control-System) "Bertha".
Bunker was built in two levels. Both levels are accessable. Only a few bunkers of this special type were built, most of them in Denmark (5).
18 Rooms were avaible for the crew (have a look at the plan):
1 Kampfraum/Eingang, Combatroom/Entrance, Kamprum/Indgang
2 Gasschleuse, Gaslock, Gassluse
3 Nahkampfraum, Close combat defense, Nærkampsrum
4 Bereitschaftsraum/Unterschlupf, Crew, Mandskabsrum
7 Offener Beobacther, Observation post, Observationspost
15 Vermittlung, Liaisons, Formidling
21 Funkraum, Radio room, Radio rum
23 Lüfterraum, Ventilation, Ventilationsrum
59 WC/Waschenraum, Latrines/washroom, WC/Vaskerum
80 Notstrom, Emergency current, Nødstrøm
84 Umspannerraum, Transformer room, Transformationsrum
85 Rückkühlraum, Recooling, Genkølingsrum
87 Führungsraum, Leader room, Ledelsesrum
88 Fluko Aufnahme, Airforce Commandment, Receiving,
? 89 Fluko Auswertung, Airforce Mission Control,
? 90 Jagdführer, Fighter commander, Kampkommandør
113 Verteiler, Distributer, Distributør
120 Geräteauswertung, Device exploitation, Udstyrsvurdering
- 5 bunkers of Type L487 exist in Denmark
- About 2550 m³ of concrete were needed to built the bunker
- Hight 8,60m
- The commando-room contained one "Seeburg Tisch"
- Do not enter the bunker alone !
- You DEFINITELY need a flashlight (better another one as reserve) !
- Not suitable for small children and animals.
- Adults should first have a detailed look into the bunker, before entering with kids !
- Watch your step !!! - Avoid to step on "water"
- there might be deep holes beneath
YOU ENTER THE BUNKER AT YOUR OWN RISK !
Take a photo where the finders and the cache-box are on. Especially our kids - the "cache-hiders" - would have lots of fun to see you happy !
1. New logbook placed 10.10.2018.
2. Please use the plastic zipper-bag to keep the logbook dry.
3. Please save space in the logbook !!! 4. Please contact us, if logbook appears to become full, so we can change the logbook in time.
User "treasurefinder70" placed a second box in the bunker without recognizing, that there is already our cache. Please only sign die logbook of the AURO93-Cache (it is a box with a blue cover)! If you find the wrong box (in a tunnel, red cord), please take it an throw it away !