How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Cache is not located at the posted coordinates. Solve the puzzle below and use Certitude to verify your solution.
- Step 2: Write down the 5 numbers going diagonally from point A to point B, with no spaces, commas or dashes between the numbers.
- Step 3: Check your answer from step 2 as follows:
- Where you see the words “You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude” below, click the word “certitude” to link to the validation site. (Clicking the Certitude logo will display a table showing who has solved this puzzle.)
- At the Certitude validation site type your solution (5-digit number) in the “Your solution” block.
- Then click “Certify my solution” to see if your solution is correct. If it is, the cache coordinates and other helpful information will be displayed.
Don’t even THINK about going after this cache at night—observe posted hours.
You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude.
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum